In dry construction, prefabricated clay panels can adequately replace the base plaster or environmentally harmful gypsum boards.
PRODUCTION: Very fine loam is processed with the help of natural additives and reinforcements (reed mats or yurt cloth) into handy slabs of about 1 cm thickness.
Processing: Clay tiles
PROCESSING: The clay panels are mounted directly onto a wood or metal framework behind them using screws or staples.
- Can be used as a basic plaster substitute for wall and ceiling surfaces
- Can be combined well with all clay plasters and wall heaters
- Natural ecological alternative - Low grey energy demand
- Diffusion open and thus absorption and release of moisture
- Generates a pleasant indoor climate (absorbs odours and toxins)
- Renovations and conversions can be carried out in a time-saving manner thanks to dry processing